Up to €15K Grant Assistance to retain employee’s with an acquired illness, condition or impairment.
Who We Are?
If the person cannot see it, how are you as an employer meant to plan for it?
Absenteeism is a problem for companies, no matter what their size. Reducing absenteeism can have a significant impact, both directly and indirectly on turnover.
Absence Management –
It’s what we do.
What does that mean for you as an employer?
It is not about pushing your employee to return too early – it is more focussed on the employee returning at the right time, with the right supports to stay in work.
Why Is The Service Needed?
This is not a healthy situation for an organization or its employees. Instead, consider this – Work is good for an individuals’ health, wellbeing and financial position; and in turn healthy employees are good for business.
Did You Know?
After 6 months, 50% of employees do not return to their work at all and this increases to 80% at 12 months.
What’s next? If you want to answer “Yes” to these questions
- Do you have an integrated absence/retention management strategy in place?
- If so, does it include a formal return to work plan (RTWP)
- Is it overseen by a certified disability management specialist who has the work experience and educational background to handle a variety of issues that may arise in the work place?
- Is there a joint effort across your organization in monitoring and maintaining an absence/retention management program?
- Do you know what is your annual absenteeism rate?
- Do you track a cost / benefit analysis of having an absence retention strategy in place?
Would you like to be able to answer Yes to all of these questions?